This time of the year can be rather dizzying, with Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas crafts, cards, printables, and ideas all vying for our attention at the same time. October is always a particularly crazy month for me, as I want to give Halloween, one of my favorite holidays, plenty of attention while being mindful of all of the great, new holiday products that are coming onto the scene and making sure not to ignore Thanksgiving. But being presented with all of this holiday goodness and trying to organize it in a way that’s fun and not overwhelming is a good problem to have, don’t you think?
Long story short, it’s about time to transition from Halloween, which will probably be making another appearance or two this week, to all things Christmas and holiday. And I have a few things up my sleeve for Thanksgiving, too, so stay tuned for those!
I thought I’d start my holiday features off on a sweet note with some of the absolutely adorable stamp sets that have caught my eye recently. If you’re a cardmaker or scrapbooker who loves all things cute, then these will be right up your alley! Here are five of my favorites:
1. Yeti, Set, Go by Lawn Fawn (Coordinating Metal Dies) :: Lawn Fawn has such adorable designs, and I just love this yeti-themed set, which includes fun accessories like earmuffs, as well as lettered sentiments that will work for the holidays, winter, and beyond.
2. Alpine Carolers by Mama Elephant (Coordinating Metal Dies) :: This super sweet stamp set by Mama Elephant features cute carolers that can be grouped together or used alone in handmade card and other holiday paper craft designs. I really like the darling sentiments that are included in the set, as well as the clever accessories like glasses, holiday ornaments, and music notes.
3. Twelve Days by Julie Ebersole for Ellen Hutson :: I may be of the opinion that the song goes on a little (okay, a lot) too long, but I’m all about this fun and clever stamp set that celebrates the twelve days of Christmas. And, as Julie Ebersole, who designed this cool set, shows us, the stamps (minus the numbers) aren’t just for the holidays!
4. Holly Jolly by Paper Smooches :: I love me some gift tags, and this stamp set by Paper Smooches offers so, so many design possibilities for holiday gift tags and paper crafts. The bows and branches and ornaments are so cute, as are the sweet sentiments that are a part of the set.
5. Ugly Sweater by Simon Says Stamp (Coordinating Metal Dies) :: The whole ugly sweater thing makes me laugh, and so does this set of ugly sweater-inspired stamps, which is set up to allow you to create skeins and skeins of the gaudiest, tackiest sweaters that you can imagine. Love it!
images from their respective sources
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, I will receive a small commission, and you’ll receive some super cute stamps. Full disclosure policy can be read here.