I can’t believe that Thanksgiving is this week! Where in the world did November (the entire fall season, actually) go? Even though I’m in disbelief that the holiday is this week, I’m definitely looking forward to all of the great food, as well as a little bit of a break before I start into Christmas baking, decorating, and greeting card list making.
If you’re looking for some great, last minute Thanksgiving ideas and details for your holiday table, then this is the roundup for you. Thanks to all of the talented creatives who have shared these free Thanksgiving cupcake toppers, napkin rings, place cards, invites, and more!
Above, clockwise from top left:
* Thanksgiving thank you cards and tent cards by Laura Macchia for The Sweetest Occasion (patterned labels are available, as well)
* Damask drink flags/cupcake flags by Lindi from Love the Day for Catch My Party (tent cards, favor tags, and favor labels also available)
* A wonderful idea from Silverbox Creative – Thankful printables on which you can write what you’re thankful for this year. Turn them into napkin rings, or create a thankful chain with the kids while dinner is cooking.
* Falling Leaves printable flat cards and place cards in a lovely fall palette from Erin Vale
* Fun and bright “Grateful Mod” party printables from Hostess with the Mostess. The set includes Fill-in Invitations, Napkin Rings/Vase Wraps, Place Cards, Square Favor Tags, Cupcake Toppers/Party Circles, Bottle Labels, Drink Tags, Paper Patterns, and Party Embellishments … all for free!
* Super cute printable Thanksgiving invitations, envelopes, menus, folded cards, and much, much more from Paper Glitter
images from their respective owners