There are so many wonderful, hand lettered paper goods on the market right now, and these five shops are an absolute must see if you’re in search of super cool, hand lettered stationery, art prints, and other paper goodies. Be sure to check ’em out!
I’ll be sharing more of my hand lettered favorites over on Instagram this week, so be sure to hop over there and have a gander at even more hand lettered awesomeness.
1. Moglea blends lovely hand lettering with bold, abstract backgrounds and dip dyed elements for a look that’s so chic and modern.
2. Ladyfingers Letterpress combines hella humorous sentiments with wonderful hand lettering and illustration to create greeting cards that will be the delight of anyone with a sweet and silly side.
3. Wit & Whistle specializes in creating fun, illustrated designs with a touch of whimsy, a witty edge and, of course, gobs of great lettering.
4. One Canoe Two mixes painterly illustrations and hand drawn silhouettes with fantastic lettering to make greeting cards, calendars, and art prints that are inventive and clever.
5. Emily McDowell tells it like it is with a line of paper goods that range from sweet to snarky to laugh out loud hilarious.
images from their respective sources